3rd party wifi dongle, AG-CX350

Hi,

have any of you guys out there tried any 3rd party wifi dongles with CX350?
I thought I even saw a link on some Panasonic page for a list of 3rd party dongles, not sure if it was .co.uk or .com, and it could have been just a dream since I can't find it now even if I spent hours looking....
I need to find out if there is better or worse dongles, and if it is possible to use it with a Glidecam/Steadicam while doing live sports in an NDI based system. Yes it will depend on how many spectators and what not. But we have WiFi 6 showing up on the market and we have been testing a bit with mesh network. The days of HD link whatever could be over :-)

If only Panasonic could fix the remote zoom issue fast, and if WiFi acctually works, we are close to GOLD for many many different productions.

Cheers,
Robert


from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8320141 http://bit.ly/2Q45JVh

Comments